27 March 2013

300+ pics (screenshots) of Lauren Cohan (Maggie) in guest role on Law & Order SVU

When I posted my review of  "Legitimate Rape", the Law & Order SVU episode in which The Walking Dead's Maggie (Lauren Cohan) played a pregnant rape victim, there was some concern that my post was pictorially verbose - a concern that lasted precisely upto the moment I stumbled upon Romanian blogger Simona's jaw-dropping post with 300+ screenshots wrapped into a mega photo.

Her blog (which she discloses early on to have no connection to the British Jewish actress) is very professional in its design and implementation, a combination redolent of Photoshop skills, as demonstrated by the infopic to the left.

Visit her blog by clicking on the image below. (Dont forget to leave your thoughts on my review)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment below; you can do it anonymously.